A few years ago, while touring the Kearl Lake Project in Western Canada, I stood inside the bucket of this Komatsu PC800 with two colleagues – close friends. I couldn’t help but think of the goals I had accomplished in my life – goals the size of this huge bucket!
Having big goals is, for me at least, like having a kind of bucket list. Do you have goals for 2019 that are as big as a 50 CY bucket? If not, why not?
Having huge goals brings huge rewards:
- Set goals that take you way beyond your comfort zone;
- Focus on the work you need to do — Think of Retired Navy Seal Jocko Willink’s slogan: “GET AFTER IT”;
- Find the help you need to achieve your goals;
- Help others meet their goals;
- Surround yourself with people who challenge you;
- Never allow your setbacks to deter you!
Without big goals in life, how can you really live to your full potential? Just take a stroll through history: Christopher Columbus, Orville
2019 is almost here! It’s time to get moving.