Goals and goal setting are the “life blood” of successful outcomes. Without goals, we tend to flounder and forge ahead with no real direction, commitment, or enthusiasm. Sure, we can get to the finish line of a project. We can complete the job and move on to the next one.
But what about having fun?
What about striving to be the absolute best that you can be?
What about reaching the pinnacle of achievement, or what I like to call, “Performance – Above & Beyond”? GOALS will get you there!
- Are you setting difficult, but attainable goals for your Team?
- Is the entire Team “on board” working towards each set of goals?
- Do you have a goal board posted in the office or on site?
- Are the goals communicated to every member of the Team?
- Are you recognizing and rewarding wins and achievements?
Set Goals – Motivate Your Team – Have Fun – ENJOY SUCCESS!